life in a new world.

somewhere between the 4th and 8th episode of lost and the 8 pieces of pizza I realized I have an extended family!
with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas! I have gone 7 years without them and now i have them in the body of Christ...the thing is with the body of Christ we are more connected and more deep then my blood extend family EVER was. and it feels good!
Life in the body of Christ, makes me want to be more then just okay!
I love my church and everyone in it! and i feel this is where God truly wants me to be!
as i turn 17 I look back on the last few years I have had my heart broken by a boy...I have had about 6 or 7 "true" friendships fall apart... and i left the church I had gone to since i was 4! alot has happened yet i was NEVER truly deep down to the soul happy. but i would LOVE to tell you I am now! God has given me the best family a girl could ask for and great church family too... I am SO lucky you guys should just start calling me lucky!

~AEG~

Comments

Lori said…
Hey Lucky - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love, the Biggers
Happy Birthday Lucky

Lucky I love you more than you love me.

Popular posts from this blog

Gossip

GUESS WHO'S WON

How Beautiful