sudden realization

last night was the best church meeting in a long time!it showed me what i needed to work on and what i needed to get over!
well not really get over... a friend hurt me and well we aren't friends anymore and i have always wondered "what did I do?" the answer is nothing! besides stand up for my self... anyway God took her out of my life cause i didn't need her...
a couple months prior to us ending our friendship I asked God to show me what was keeping me from him..or to just take it away! and well after taking it away and a couple months later I found out she was the last bit i was holding onto..we were such good friends that i didn't want to give her up... so as God has done in the past he took it by force... she was the last straw of the package that was my old church and He knew the straw was my favorite straw and as my parent He took it from me before i went and played...I guess what I'm trying to say is even though you may think someone is good for you they may not be....and you need family and friends to tell you so...

Comments

Judy said…
Wow! What a lesson! If you learn this one the first time you will save yourself a whole lot of heart ache. No one knows you better or loves you more (on earth, of course) than your family. Judy
Krissy said…
I heard a saying somewhere, I don't remember who said it. But it was something like, "Whatever you treasure in life, hold on to it loosely so it doesn't hurt if God has to take it out of your hands." I've always liked that one. I love you, Amy! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Gossip

GUESS WHO'S WON

How Beautiful