Shouts from the phone.

this poem was sorta a journal entry, but i was reading it and it sounded more like a poem! To give you a background I had a best friend of 3 years. and it had always been a her dumping her problems on me and never caring about my problems. well after a couple of events that I couldn't stay quiet anymore about I confronted her about it and all I got was her telling me I'm to emotional and that I needed to get over it! so i wrote this poem/entry!


Shouts from the phone
screams of who you are
and who I'm not
tears I cry
mean nothing to you
I raise my voice
Louder
and louder still
your words cut me
like the knife you put in my back.
tell me what you think
One love
One God
Only one way
Amy E. Goodwin

Comments

Many people will come your way in life and consume your compassion. You are a loving and caring person. Many of these people will be truly touched by your compassion and will feel uplifted by it. Others, like this person, will take advantage of you and use it to ease their pain like taking a drug. You were wise to not allow this person to use you as a addict uses drugs.

Don't let the addicts keep you from the truly hurting people you can help. May God give you the wisdom to tell them apart.

Popular posts from this blog

Gossip

GUESS WHO'S WON

How Beautiful