New at this!

So i have been thinking about getting me one of these....and look I did hahahaha


I think I'll Just use it to show off my poetry and such, maybe even my long rants I go on so often!

right now I'm listening to "You raise me up" and just listening to the words makes me want to cry! ha I know I'm a very emotional person but oh my goodness it speaks to me like God himself is speaking to me! If you guys don't mind I'm gonna "pick it apart" in my own way...I'm gonna tell you what it means to me!


When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me

this first part is kinda self explanatory.but just to think when things are at their vary worst we just sit and wait for God him self to come and comfort us! it blows me away the he creator of the universe will just come and sit with ME of all people! hahaha...


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

I don't know about you but i know the feeling of being on top of the world- I was a kid not to long ago -it is the BEST feeling in the world to fear nothing and know nothing can harm you. but some times we need to have our heavenly father to lift us up there and remind us how it feels to be that fearless little kid on top of the monkey bars!
to walk on water is something for peter and Jesus hehehe...
I remember when my father would put me on his shoulders i felt his strength and i knew he was protecting me every minute I was up there!

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

I think the writer is talking about there is no life that one doesn't feel hungry for the word of God!
I feel some times I can almost hear heaven because I want Jesus to come back for his children!

And that is what i feel every time I hear this song!

Comments

Welcome to blogland Amy. I love being the first comment on a new blog. I can't wait to hear your poetry and your perspectives on life.
Krissy said…
Yay my Amy has a blog! I'm looking forward to reading your poems and stuff. They make my day happy :)

Popular posts from this blog

Gossip

GUESS WHO'S WON

How Beautiful