Fajita soup recipe.

I struggle with finding meals that my whole family will eat that fit in the "Clean Eat" guidelines. even though my older 2 kids didn't like this recipe my husband and youngest loved it. This is a crockpot recipe or you could simmer it over a long period of time.



Fajita Soup
1 lb stew meat browned in a pan
3/4 yellow pepper chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
3/4 orange pepper chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
3/4 red pepper chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
1 green pepper chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
1 can black beans(drained and rinsed)
1 can pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can diced tomato(with juices)
1can corn (with juices)
1/2 white onion sliced
1 garlic clove(or a teaspoon of the pre-minced stuff)
salt
pepper
Paprika
Italian seasoning
cumin
Red pepper flakes
2 cups Chicken broth
2 cups water


I just browned the meat with all the seasonings and put all the canned and chopped peppers in the crockpot put the water and broth in and then the onion on top. set on high for 6 hours. If the broth is too watery for your taste either add tomato paste or I used about 2 cups of potato flakes.



If you make this let me know how it turns out or any changes you would make!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gossip

GUESS WHO'S WON

what God has called me to do with my summer!