Got to love missouri weather!

So I loved today! really I did! summer 74 and sunny, spring 60 and sunny, fall 50 and rainy, and last but not least winter 12 and snowy! isn't it great!

well I just wanted to post before the end of the month! This year so far has been AMAZING!!Spending new year on the beach was great. God has been confronting me with A LOT of stuff every little thing I hand over to him he gives me something right back! Obedience=blessing! And that is what is going on with me! happy/clear minded/fearless Amy is what you get from now on! you better watch out!


~AEG~

P.S. I got my hair cut! I will try to get pictures up soon!

Comments

Judy said…
Amy, I absolutely love the beach picture on your website....hats off to the photographer! Judy
Lori said…
Hey - your blog is stuck in January, too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gossip

GUESS WHO'S WON

How Beautiful